Thursday, October 7, 2021

SBB - 2002 - Trio Live Tournee

SBB
2002
Trio Live Tournee


01. Przebudzenie (10:44)
02. Hung Under (8:01)
03. Dragon's Eyes (12:50)
04. Odlot (15:01)
05. Trio (11:37)

- Józef Skrzek / synthesizers, guitar bass, vocals, harmonica
- Antymos Apostolis / guitar
- Paul Wertico / drums



I didn't find any review, but as you can see this is "new" SBB, with Paul Wertico on drums. We've already had "Goodbye" and "Nastroje" uploaded here (also with Paul Wertico on drums), so you can probably have some idea about the music...
As I said before, I can't upload the newest discs, so this is the last SBB disc from me, and maybe someone else can fill the gaps here. However, leader of the group, Jozef Skrzek, recorded a few solo albums which are also worth some attention. Again, I don't have them all, most notably I'm missing the highly acclaimed "Ojciec Chrzestny Dominika" (I hope to get it, but I have no confirmation or any time schedule), but I do have some of them, so we still have a few discs left to hear...

1 comment: